Head of Projects
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE CLOSED.
We are looking for a new full-time staff member of Pegasus Gaming Solutions, working from our Malta office.
We need a Head of Projects to assist us with:
- Identifying and developing leads.
- Building specs for and managing projects.
- Attending conferences.
- Working alongside other team members to improve the health of operators' businesses using industry knowledge and data analysis.
- There will be lots of travel, in frequency and duration.
- You will have extensive experience working in customer-facing roles for successful B2C online gaming companies.
- Must be able to draw actionable insight from data.
- Experience working with diverse cultures in different countries.
- Language skills are appreciated.
- Time spent as a business intelligence agent or data analyst.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of best practice CRM processes and software.
The role will involve both sales and project management, with significant amounts of travel to locations far and wide. The ideal candidate is highly professional, highly analytical and a self-starter, able to efficiently find solutions to problems and deliver fixes to them.
If you love to travel, get a thrill out of working with data to achieve results, and are looking for a new challenge, send us your CV and a cover letter. We can't wait to hear from you.